We are pleased to announce an exciting new mobile app available for all iOS and Android devices which will allow you access to the Student and Parent Portal.
Features of the app include:
- View timetables
- View set homework
- View school meal data
- View exam timetables and exam results
- Report absences
- View blue / yellow cards and detentions
- View school reports
- View attendance data
- To download the app please use the following links: Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Enter the following address to link the app to St. Peter’s School (it is important that the following link is copied exactly as it is displayed): https://insight.st-peters.solihull.sch.uk/
- Parent users – log in to the app using the e-mail address that you have provided the school with, you can request a password reset via app if you do not know your password.
- Student users – log in to the app using your School computer username and password.
- If asked if you would like to allow the app to send you notifications please click ‘allow’.
- If you require further assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to provide assistance and support via the telephone.
A selection of sample screenshots from the App can be found below: