There is a mobile app available for all iOS and Android devices which will allow you access to the Student and Parent Portal.
Features of the app include:
- View timetables
- View set homework
- View school meal data
- View exam timetables and exam results
- Report absences
- View blue / yellow cards and detentions
- View school reports
- View attendance data
- To download the app please use the following links: Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Enter the following address to link the app to St. Peter’s School (it is important that the following link is copied exactly as it is displayed): https://insight.st-peters.solihull.sch.uk/
- Parent users – log in to the app using the e-mail address that you have provided the school with, you can request a password reset via app if you do not know your password.
- Student users – log in to the app using your School computer username and password.
- If asked if you would like to allow the app to send you notifications please click ‘allow’.
- If you require further assistance please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – we are unable to provide assistance and support via the telephone.