Initial Teacher Training Posts – School Direct
Required from September 2020 (full-time) in Primary And the following subjects: Art & Design, Biology, Chemistry, Computing, English, Geography, History, Mathematics, Modern Foreign Languages, Music, Physical Education, Physics and Religious Education
This is an exciting opportunity to undertake a one-year teacher-training programme. Successful completion of the course will lead to the award of qualified teacher status (QTS) and will include a postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE) certified by Newman University or the University of Warwick. We are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic and energetic individuals who have the potential to become outstanding teachers with the drive and motivation to make a difference. We offer a highly successful, bespoke training programme and have an excellent track record and a wealth of experience in training new teachers.
- Passionate about sharing your expertise, experiences, and enthusiasm with young people?
- Committed to supporting all pupils to fulfil their potential?
- Able to work closely and collaboratively with a wide range of people?
- Conscientious, resilient and hardworking?
- Ambitious and eager to take on additional responsibilities in the future?
We will be working alongside local primary and secondary schools as part of St. Peter’s Teaching School Alliance. School-led training will be based at one of the schools within our alliance for the vast majority of the academic year, with a short placement in the Spring term in another school. To offer balance of theory and practice, the programme is supported by input from a University.
We have places available to train via salaried and non-salaried School Direct Training Programmes.
Those wishing to train via this route need to have at least three years’ experience of working in a graduate profession or have extensive experience of working with young people. Recent experience in the education sector would be advantageous.
- A UK undergraduate degree or a recognised equivalent qualification in the subject you wish to teach (or a closely related discipline).
- A GCSE grade C or grade 4 and above in English and Mathematics.
Applications can be made from Monday 8th October 2019.
For more information about St. Peter’s Solihull Teaching School Alliance:
For informal enquiries about School Direct vacancies please feel free to contact us: Click Here - email@example.com UCAS Codes 2020 - 2021: Click Here
St. Peter’s Solihull Teaching School Alliance, St. Peter’s Catholic School,
Whitefields Road, Solihull, B91 3NZ Tel: 0121 705 3988